NPB is committed to increasing access and inclusion for our community’s children and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders and other sensory, social, and cognitive disabilities.
To provide a supportive and welcoming environment for children and families, dedicated Sensory Friendly performances include:
· Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
· Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
· Modification of the house lights during the performance
· Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
· Extra staff and volunteer support.
· Designated “Take a Break Space” in the theater where children can play and families can still enjoy the performance
Audience members are welcome to bring their own manipulatives, seat cushions, comfort objects, and extra support items to the show. Families may select their own seats that works best for their situation.
NPB's Sensory-Friendly Preview Performance of
December 7 at 6:30pm
Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the door. For more info, email